Solutions to your new and old concrete
Spray Pave - Colour Sealing - Epoxy - Grinding - Pressure cleaning - Pebble Paving
Best slip resistant product for outdoor concrete surfaces
Durable • Hard-wearing • Practical • Cost Effective
DCR PRO CONCRETE RESURFACING is the ideal all weather solution for all your decorative concrete needs.
Concrete Resurfacing Service From DCR PRO CONCRETE RESURFACING - The Best Way To Transform Your Existing Concrete Surfaces
Concrete is a highly durable substance that can easily withstand foot traffic, different types of weather, extreme heat like fire, and automotive traffic. But it is not a miracle material that will stand up to every type of wear and tear indefinitely. Therefore, a concrete floor will start to deteriorate over time without proper care, and cracks start to form. As a result, the concrete surface starts showing stains. When these things happen, the concrete surface doesn’t look good anymore and, in these cases, only the concrete resurfacing service offered by DCR PRO CONCRETE RESURFACING Sydney can help.
Concrete resurfacing is a budget-friendly method of converting the outworn and tired slab or path. DCR PRO CONCRETE RESURFACING has years of experience in rejuvenating concrete surfaces for different industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
Concrete resurfacing and us
Being one of the industry leaders in concrete resurfacing in Sydney, we believe that the right type of concrete surface preparation reduces the turnaround time, eliminates dust, and ensures high-quality finish while reducing the scope of coating failure. Therefore, we always use the latest equipment for floor preparation. On top of that, we have a team of friendly and professional flooring contractors in our company, who are experts in converting the dull concrete surfaces into unique, colourful pieces that will impress you.
The best part of the concrete resurfacing in Sydney service that we offer is that it is aimed to accommodate the specific needs, preferences, and budget of every client. This is why we collect information from our clients and then prepare an appealing design for them. With our knack for perfection and eye for detail, you can trust us to get the best outcome.
How are we different?
Six Reasons to consider Decorative Concrete for your home
1. It's cost effective - far less expensive than stone or tile products.
2. Aesthetics - creates the same look as expensive tiles or stone.
3. Versatility - can be used on any surface or location.
4. Low-Maintenance - only a sweep, hose & seal required!
5. Eco-friendly - the products used in concrete are in abundance, and you only mix what you need so there's no wastage.
Wondering what type of projects suit our Designer Concrete products?
The list is endless.
✔︎Outdoor Living Spaces
Outdoor retreats are the perfect way to create an extension of your alfresco living area, creating ambience and a relaxed atmosphere.
We can help you achieve your outdoor space with products that are durable, low maintenance & on-trend.
We don’t like to admit it, but first impressions do count. Custom designed can ensure your driveway, entranceway and landscape design get your neighbours talking - in a good way!
This product is our most popular, diverse and durable product that is also the best slip resistant product for outdoor concrete surfaces. Available in a large variety of colours, pattern and custom designs. Using stencils and designer colours to create your modern effects. With our application spray on cement based compound bonds to existing concrete and provides a durable and abrasion resistant textured finish. The concrete being resurfaced must be structurally sound and be at least 28 days old. There are a variety of colours and patterns available including the fleck spray which allows you to customise the colour and finish to suit your home.
Offering Concrete grinding to remove old coatings like old paint. Old paint is a problem when resurfacing creating a barrier between the new product and the concrete so it must go... We do offer our clients to remove these coatings themselves or we can come in with our cub grinder and vacuum. Having our vacuum reduces that dust quite a lot allowing us to be able to grind inside.
Colour sealer is a cost effective way to get and instant colour boost to your tired concrete.
We provide concrete sealing to concrete to protect it from surface damage, corrosion, and staining. Its a basic but beautiful result for your concrete, They either block the pores in the concrete to reduce absorption of water and salts or form an impermeable layer which prevents such materials from passing.
Concrete sealing is Not recommended for concrete on a slope.
CUT CLEANING TIMES UP TO 75% & SAVE WATER
Using our Aussie Pump High pressure flat surface cleaner that ‘float on water’ our rotor washing system is a more efficient way of cleaning the concrete surface areas that we prep for our resurfacing solutions,
We always start with an extensive Clean. We have our water board approval as a business to be able to use our equipment, they request a few simple rules and because our high pressure cleaning equipment is efficient and quick we dont waste any water.
A simple cost effective plain coloured look to finish off your garage to protect your concrete. And if your looking to add a little something to make it sparkle why not add glitter?
Our popular paint flack epoxy is a great choice for its beautiful designer look and protected with hard wearing polyurethane to protect your garage floor and transforming your garage into a space you want to be in.
This unique look is a high end finish creating a WOW factor in your house. Definitely a highlight of the property.
An epoxy Garage floor coating provides an attractive seamless professionally finished surface that is hard wearing, more hygienic and far easier to clean and maintain. Turning this normally neglected space into -
We strive to be active on our facebook page providing updated Jobs as they get done and useful information that helps us and out clients.
How long does it take to do the work?
1) For Spray Pave service under 100sqm 3 days (give or take depending on weather and unforeseen circumstances).
2) For colour and clear sealing under 100sqm 2 days (give or take depending on weather and unforeseen circumstances).
3) Grinding is a harder one to answer as each job will be different and a lot needs to be taken into consideration so it's best to call us and talk about the grinding job to assess what needs to be done. For example grinding old paint off a domestic driveway will be different to grinding down a trip hazard in a factory.
How long till I can drive/ put furniture or walk on it?
You can walk on any of the new jobs the day after we leave
For spray pave you must wait 7 days before driving or putting furniture on the fresh job, Please do not drag any furniture or pots onto your job and you may scratch the surface. Remember it does take any concrete 28 days to set.
For sealing jobs please leave 3 days before driving or putting furniture on the fresh job, Please do not drag any furniture or pots onto your job and you may scratch the surface.
The colour of the spray pave looks too light!?
First DON'T PANIC everything is ok... When we spray the product on the ground it always drys off a much lighter colour, the second coat looks a lot better than the first base coat and once we have finished spraying and apply the 2 coats of sealer on your colours will come back and really POP. The job always looks terrible to begin with but as we continue through the process and complete each stage it looks better and better.
We strive to be in constant communication with our customers until the job is done. To get a free quote, or if you have questions or special requests, just drop us a line. We look forward to serving you!
Currans Hill New South Wales 2567, Australia
Monday - Friday: 8AM–5PM
Sunday: Family Day
15) The operator offers a 7 year guarantee commencing 28 days after completed installation, for the reason that:- The new concrete surface is “soft” and 28 days curing time is required to achieve “full strength” and a “settled colour”
16) Operator guarantee covers application only as independent suppliers, offer their own product supplier guarantee. (SG)
b) Operator may offer customers advise in claim against. (SG)
17) 7 year guarantee covers reasonable resistance against :-
18) commercial applications are determine by operator and carry the same guarantee for two (2) years.
19) Stains, clear and colour sealing are all separate from spray paving world carry 6 months (SG) guarantee regardless if applied in conjunction with spray paving or as a solitary job.
20) spray paving carries a 2 year guarantee over asphalt. 21) guarantee works are limited to retiring affected are only the original condition. Guarantee void if customers undertakes their own, or engages another party for repairs.
Special conditions :-
22) Concrete ha proven to produce rare unpredictable sub-base failure from a variety of causes, usually resulting in cracking, surface determination or sub-base moisture penetration. Therefore any claims surrounding or adjoining these faults, or any “pre work repairs” over any section of the entire works is not guaranteed.
CONDITION OF SALE
This agreement is between -
The CUSTOMER, as per signature and the OPERATOR, being the INDEPENDENT BUSINESS OWNER. DCR PRO CONCRETE RESURFACING will not take any responsibility for damage done to new surfaces by other persons including other contractors, homeowners, family members, neighbours, any other persons that come onto the property, tenants & associated people.
As a general indication -
Your new SPRAY PAVE surface will last up to 30 years longer depending on the sub-base quality.
Which also means an absence of faults within or surrounding the sub-base and these following conditions.
AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Congratulations on joining our establishment international network of proud and satisfied customers.
To ensure the maximum life-time from your new surface :-